Safe PaymentPay with your card via Shopify Payments or PayPal. Our website is SSL encrypted for your security.
Easy returnsNo questions asked and 14 days to send your order back for a full refund.
Fast NZ DeliveryWe ship daily (Monday to Friday). Order before 3pm and we will ship the same day!
Need Help?Contact us and we will usually reply within 1 hour (11am to 9pm). We're online 7 days a week!
Get creative with these smooth and squishy water beads! Simply put them into water for 3 - 5 hours and they will expand to many time their original size! You can use them to help retain water in your garden, or to add an elegant touch to a flower vase! They're perfect for safely keeping kids playing outside, and they're also great for learning too.
- Made from polymer gel powder which is non-toxic and eco-friendly
- Bio-degradable over time and non-flammable too
- Completely reusable by adding more water once they dry out
- Beads grow to approx. 10mm in size (between 9 and 11mm)
- Approx. 7500 beads per 50g pack
- Also known as water crystals, water balls, gel balls, crystal balls, magic beads, hydrogel, water marbles and Orbeez®
How to Grow Your Water Beads:
Simply place the beads into a container of water for 3 - 5 hours. Remember that you've got over 7500 in a packet, and they grow to many times their original size so don't put too many in at once! We recommend you use distilled water for best results, but tap water should work fine too.
Check out our blog post for more in-depth info on water beads and how to grow them: https://waterbeads.co.nz/blogs/news/what-are-water-beads
Awesome Water Bead Ideas:
- Playtime! In the garden or the bath, these balls provide hours of fun.
- As a sensory tool for young children and persons with learning disabilities.
- Household decorations in flower vases and candle holders.
- Wedding and event decorations - perfect for colour matching a theme.
- For retaining moisture in the garden or your indoor potted plants.
- As aromatic diffusers, simply add your scent and you're good to go!
Pack of 7500 Water Beads (14 Colours Available)
My kids love them, great sensory activity.
We use our waterbeads in a Dementia specific environment where tactile stimulation is important. Our little old ladies and men love dipping their hands in the colorful beads,( even we do it just for fun) takes their attention away while we cut their fingernails and massage their feet. . They are wonderful for Divertional therapy. We also fill vases and grow roots on plant cuttings accross the Rest home, use the smaller beads for soiless planting of aloe Vera plants indoors. Love them.
The item was really good. It is easy to do and they have turned out really nice. I am very happy with them
Great product and very fast delivery. Looks great in flower vase and afterwards a great toy for kids to keep them entertained.
Fast, friendly n communication was excellent!!! The product was everything i wanted it to be