Safe PaymentPay with your card via Shopify Payments or PayPal. Our website is SSL encrypted for your security.
Easy returnsNo questions asked and 14 days to send your order back for a full refund.
Fast NZ DeliveryWe ship daily (Monday to Friday). Order before 3pm and we will ship the same day!
Need Help?Contact us and we will usually reply within 1 hour (11am to 9pm). We're online 7 days a week!
Our pack of LARGE (15mm diameter) water beads are the biggest size we stock and suited for many of the same applications as our regular water beads, except that they're bigger! Simply put them into water for 4 - 6 hours and they'll grow to around 15mm (between 12mm and 16mm with most being between 14 and 15mm in diameter)
- Made from polymer gel powder which is non-toxic and eco-friendly
- Bio-degradable over time and non-flammable too
- Completely reusable by adding more water once they dry out
- Beads grow to approx. 15mm in size
- Approx. 2500 beads per 50g pack
- Also known as water crystals, water balls, gel balls, crystal balls, magic beads, hydrogel, water marbles and Orbeez®
- Mixed Colours
- Dark Green
AWESOME WATER BEAD IDEAS:
*Our larger water beads are best suited for decorative purposes as they are more susceptible to breaking.
- Household decorations - put them in flower vases or vases.
- Wedding and event decorations - our range of colours make it easy and cheap to colour match your event theme.
- Great for DIY crafts - scent diffusers, stress balls and even ice packs.
- Playtime - use them as a way of getting the kids to play outside! (we do recommend our regular sized beads for this purpose though, as they are a bit more durable).
Pack of 2500 LARGE Water Beads (12 Colours Available)
Nothing wrong with product just not suited for what I wanted
Happy with our purchase! Our kids love playing with it!
I've used them mostly for my pot plants and a bag for my special needs child for sensory activities. He enjoys putting his hands in them. I hope they will keep the plants soil nice and moist.
Arrived super promptly, worked well so will be getting more for our wedding!
Good. I am going to use the beads in my class for teaching and for sensory play.